We posted this on our main blog but I thought it was important to include it here as well. This is my hope for this team blog - An area where pediatric therapists can share articles, information or resources.
Your Therapy Source Inc is the host this month for the OT Blog Carnival Edition #3. This is a summary of the blog posts that were submitted for the Blog Carnival. There was no specific topic for this edition therefore there is a variety of topics discussed. I have started with the pediatric posts since our blog focuses on pediatric therapy.
1. Barbara Smith OTR, submitted a post from her blog, HorseOT, which shares hippotherapy ideas and resources. Her post is a book review of The Horse Boy . She submitted this topic because she thought that this book poses many questions of importance to occupational therapists, as well as all therapists involved with hippotherapy.
2. Alison M. Bodor, OTR/L, submitted Wii for Pediatrics posted at OT-Advantage.com. This is an overview on how pediatric clients can benefit from the Wii.
3. Margaret Rice, PT, submitted from Your Therapy Source Inc, a sensory integration quiz to test your knowledge of sensory processing.
4. Karen Dobyns, an OT student submitted from Occupational Therapy Students Belong blog a post on her impression of ADHD.
5. Rintu submitted from Me and Occupational Therapy blog an article on the role of substance abuse in OT.
6. Ventan Mailoo also submitted a post on substance abuse from meta-OT blog entitled Drunkenness is Stupid.
That is it for submissions. Although, I wanted to include one more item. A funny comic strip on occupational therapy - Agnes.
Want to be included in the next OT Blog Carnival? Submit your article now at Blog Carnival.